Thrive Marketing Limited is an inbound marketing agency, accepting blog posts around marketing subjects.
Who can write for us?
- Non-competitor organisations.
- Students in related subject fields.
- Recognised experts and authoritative figures in a subject relevant to Thrive Marketing.
- Unique content, from 350-600 words.
- We do not accept press releases.
- You must source all links and images in your article.
- We accept pitches if they meet the criteria and you're a proven writer.
- Your content must be styled using the AP style guidelines.
- We may edit your byline to suit our standards of publishing - please include name, role, organisation and web link.
- It may take up to two weeks from submission, for your post to be proofread, edited and published - you will be informed when it is to be published if it has been accepted.
- Some posts may not make the cut - due to the number of guest post submissions we receive you may not be notified. If you haven't heard back after two weeks then please presume you haven't been accepted. We don't provide feedback.