Many people celebrate Christmas the same way every year passed on from generation to generation.
We thought we would ask all the team at Thrive what traditions they follow during the holiday season. After doing some quick maths, we've thrown together some statistics (some of which may be surprising!) to sum up our company's efforts at Christmas time...
Half of us have had a real Christmas tree
None of us hang mistletoe
88% of us send Christmas cards
Only 63% of us eat turkey for our Christmas dinner
75% have a star on our tree, while the other 25% have an angel
Half of us don't get up early on Christmas Day
All of us wear the hats from Christmas crackers
63% of us only see family on Christmas Day, while the other 37% see both friends and family
63% of us shop the Boxing Day sales online
Surprising, right? What are some of your Christmas traditions?
To discuss how we can support your business, get in touch with our team today, via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0845 838 7517.