Whether you’re looking to outsource just one element of your marketing and content or a full scale content marketing strategy, Thrive knows the hesitations that companies can have…
A lot of companies are worried that somebody will not be able to correctly transfer their brand messaging or will just, plain and simple, ‘get it wrong’. Other companies are worried that outsourcing is simply putting a middle man in the mix of their marketing and sales strategies.
Instead, we want to answer all of these concerns and provide insight as to just what you can get from outsourcing your marketing – single elements or full scale strategy – to an inbound marketing agency (one that does things right and has an excellent reputation for doing so).
What Does Outsourcing Mean?
“The practice of having certain job functions done outside a company instead of having an in-house department or employee handle them; functions can be outsourced to either a company or an individual.” [Source: Entrepreneur]
Outsourcing your marketing functions ensures that a professional team can handle your communications without stretching your resources and team. Additionally, we are professionals so we are used to adopting to technological changes and marketing trends, so your company messaging doesn’t get left behind or go unnoticed.
7 Reasons for Outsourcing Your Company Marketing
1. Get the experience of a whole marketing team, rather than having one in-house individual trying to take on more than they can handle and ultimately producing poor results, despite their best efforts.
2. Engage with the outsourcing process and make the most of progress and ‘getting to know your company’ meetings to ensure we know everything there is to know about your brand personality, allowing us to adopt your company persona on social media, in email campaigns and blog / traditional content.
3. Make the most of the time and resource that it frees up on your end, to improve internal communications between staff and departments, perhaps spend more time planning your company’s direction, new products and services or similar.
4. Choosing Thrive allows you to also have access to brand and web specialists, to develop your communications in the way they impress your clients and promote your company / brand. Our brand development team can do so much to transform digital, web and print marketing.
5. Ensure that you’re not missing a trick, by having a team of specialists who know everything there is to know about all of those up-to-date marketing methods that might have passed you by as you concentrated on building the business itself.
6. There is always chance to review your ROI and call on our team to develop new methods or offer advice on other business issues. Ultimately we’re an extension of our team and we have built up a positive relationship with you – that’s key in an outsourcing arrangement – so always use us as a sounding board!
7. Allow your company the opportunity to grow with a rounded and more strategic approach to marketing, by adopting inbound marketing and automation. Although you can be in as much control of it, as you wish, you can also call on our professional support and we will keep you in the loop with regular training and support sessions (ask us about inbound and automation)!
Why Thrive Marketing Limited?
We have lead the pack when it comes to inbound marketing in the UK, with particular focus on the North East and our design and web department is a very credible added bonus to choosing our inbound agency.
Constantly re-evaluating the market when it comes to inbound marketing, marketing automation software and from everything to blogging platforms to social media management tools, we know what it takes to keep clients at the forefront of the marketing landscape.