In the midst of global uncertainty and fast-changing legislation and advice surrounding the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to take a moment to put our clients’ minds at ease.
In recent days and weeks, we have been putting procedures in place so that we can continue to deliver our high-quality service and communications for you and your business, no matter what the days and weeks ahead may bring.
This is a difficult time for all businesses, of any size and in any industry, and we, like many others, are having to adapt the way we work. However, we want to reassure you that whether our team is working in the office or remotely we can confidently assist you with your marketing, web and design needs as we always have.
All we ask of you is that we can maintain a direct line of communication so that we can best help you with the uncertainty your business may be facing. We hope to work through this together with our clients, and will continue to offer open, honest updates to clients, as necessary, as the COVID-19 outbreak develops.
What we are doing:
- Remote working processes have been trialled and put in place
- Online and/or phone communications twice daily (minimum) with remote workers
- Advanced cleaning procedures are in place at our office
- We are actively encouraging employees to self-isolate where guidance would indicate this course of action
- Reducing any face-to-face contact with clients where necessary, and holding meetings virtually or over the phone
- Have started to work remotely as a business in line with guidance
- Continuing to offer the same high quality, personable customer service and job delivery, as you always expect
If there is anything you need in the meantime, we’re just a phone call and email away! You can also keep up-to-date with our company on social media. Whether you want to reach out to us so we can help you to communicate the impact of COVID-19 on your business to customers, or for website updates/maintenance, marketing materials, or something else entirely - we’re still ‘here’ to help!
Finally, if you have any general concerns or queries we'd be happy to discuss these with you too, as well as expanding on the policies and measures we've put in place for this unfortunate outbreak, to ensure we remain safely operational as a business and can serve your organisation effectively.
You can contact our team on 01325 778 786 or email@example.com throughout this crisis, or if you're already a lovely client of ours, get in touch with your account manager for support and guidance throughout this time.