2017's version of the annual inbound marketing conference by HubSpot in Boston was bigger than ever.
With keynotes from the likes of former First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama, actor and WWE superstar, John Cena and, host, producer and author, Andy Cohen, it was a hugely influential lineup.
There were also a number of new additions to the schedule, including pin badges for certified HubSpotters and a multi-player game to show off your expertise. HubSpot also organised a day before Inbound Week for solo travellers to team up with others, for the first time this year.
The most exciting part of the event, of course, were the product announcements! Here's a rundown of the 'biggies' coming soon!
HubSpot’s new Customer Hub enables the inbound way of doing customer service. You’ll make customers happier, keep them longer, and grow your business faster.
- The Customer Hub is built on top of Conversations. This makes it easy to escalate an everyday chat into a case that can be managed.
- Truly understand your customers with feedback and insights tools, that you can deploy across Conversations, email, and more.
- Go from frantically "solving tickets" to actually helping your customers – quickly and efficiently. Serve them even better with sophisticated knowledge center tools.
This tool is coming in 2018.
HubSpot Sales Pro
The new version of HubSpot Sales Professional is the all-in-one sales toolkit to supercharge your sales engine.
- Organise every detail about your prospects and customers, using robust automation and management tools sophisticated teams need.
- Save your reps time and help them work smarter with productivity tools like meetings, templates, sequences, and a deep inbox integration.
- Leverage the power of machine learning to surface the best leads to your sales team with predictive lead scoring.
Turn your ideas into quality content. Clip research from around the web, and push drafts from Google Docs into HubSpot in one-click.
HubSpot's Strategy Tool
A new, modern approach to content and SEO that helps marketers get more traffic with less content.
HubSpot's Ads Tool
Use HubSpot’s granular segmentation tools to target ads on Facebook. Easily convert more people with new formats like Facebook Lead Ads.
Conversations is a shared inbox that helps you and your team have better one-to-one conversations with your customers.
- Stores messages from your prospects and customers in a single, central place so you can view, manage, and reply with ease.
- Seamlessly pulls in conversations from every messaging channel, and allows you to bring any member of your team into a thread.
- Deeply connected to the rest of HubSpot CRM Free, giving you context on every contact so you always have the full picture.
- Automation rules and bots help you manage conversations at scale, routing incoming messages and taking care of simple tasks.